Sunday, November 13, 2011

The morning after...



I woke up this morning wondering "what had I done?" My otherwise tame email account had numerous replies from people confirming or wanting to friend me. "What have I created?" My intentions were to reach out to family and a few close friends but I am finding out how much more a Facebook page can be. Wish me luck with this new-fangled (new to me), cyber-space, web of fun!

But really! This is my photography blog so I better be posting images and interesting stories to accompany those images. So here goes!

The Best of Nature Photography Show entry period just wrapped up. I had been accumulating images I thought might bode well in the competition, did some post-processing on each of them and off they went. Here is one of my favorite images from a visit to Yellowstone NP earlier this year of a red fox (vulpes vulpes) crossing the snow on a very cold and overcast day.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! Want to know more about red fox? Visit http://www.visitthefarm.com/animalfacts/redfox.php or do your own google search.

If you would like to see my latest posting delivered directly to you, enter your email address in the box on the upper right-hand corner of my blog page where it says subscribe. Then confirm the action once you receive an email asking you to do so. Thanks so much for following along!

1 comment: