Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yellowstone...

As you might already know, the Yellowstone Association (YA) is using the above image of Old Faithful on their new line of promotional postcards. Funny story. Bruce and I were visiting the park on my birthday, August 25, 2010, for the opening festivities of the new Old Faithful Visitor Center. There were tons of people. Since we were there early, Bruce saved me a seat to watch the next spray of Old Faithful geyser while I meandered around to catch some candid shots. I got to my seat which had a clear view when this lady crowded in and started making rude comments. I was lucky enough to snap a dozen or more clean images of the show before it was over. Months later the Yellowstone Association called and asked if they could use the image. You betcha! SWEET.

1 comment: